CPRan Online Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPRan Online Private Server

Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAMACHI NETWORK GUIDELINES PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM] shiela_mine_08
Admin
Admin
[GM] shiela_mine_08

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-05-28

HAMACHI NETWORK GUIDELINES PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: HAMACHI NETWORK GUIDELINES PLEASE READ   HAMACHI NETWORK GUIDELINES PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:05 pm

Please read and follow these guidelines when you connect to our server.

1. Provide an appropriate nickname or alias in your hamachi, anyone who uses unnecessary names will be warned and automatically be evicted.

2. Nickname impersonating GM names and other server related names are not allowed.

3. DOUBLE CONNECTION IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. Those slots may be used by others who want to connect. Greediness will not be tolerated.

4. SPAMMING in the chat window, flooding, flaming, swearing, and just plain playing around will be automatically blocked from connecting to our game, you will be included in our RED LIST and will be automatically be evicted each time you connect to our server...

5. Never PM the admin or GMs for unnecessary matters. We will subject you for eviction immediately.

Please follow these guidelines. We aim to have an organized server with organized players.
Back to top Go down
https://cpran.forumotion.com

HAMACHI NETWORK GUIDELINES PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1